During these times, it might be hard to feel it. We can't go to Mass in person because we might get sick. However, perhaps that will help us remember to celebrate more joyously than before at Mass, especially next Easter! For now, remember that Christ opened so many doors for us and be grateful for all He's done. I don't really know what else to say, but I felt the need to say something. Happy Easter!
Friday, April 10, 2020
Rememberance and celebration during the coronavirus
Today we remember that Jesus Christ shed innocent blood for us. We remember that Our Father loved us so much that He gave us His Only Begotten Son. Jesus took the nails because He couldn't bear the idea of eternity without us. He would have died for even just one of us and if needed, would do it again in a heartbeat because He loves us so much.
During these times, it might be hard to feel it. We can't go to Mass in person because we might get sick. However, perhaps that will help us remember to celebrate more joyously than before at Mass, especially next Easter! For now, remember that Christ opened so many doors for us and be grateful for all He's done. I don't really know what else to say, but I felt the need to say something. Happy Easter!
During these times, it might be hard to feel it. We can't go to Mass in person because we might get sick. However, perhaps that will help us remember to celebrate more joyously than before at Mass, especially next Easter! For now, remember that Christ opened so many doors for us and be grateful for all He's done. I don't really know what else to say, but I felt the need to say something. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment