Monday, April 6, 2020

My absence and failing this lent

I have not posted a blog entry in over eight months. I have revisited this blog and edited my posts, but I haven't made a new entry. I had a long job search for about a month after my last post, then I took on two jobs and went back to school in January. I quit one of those jobs in March, but then the coronavirus popped up. I now plan to get back into blogging now that I have the time for it. Looking forward to it!

Also, as I said, a big pandemic called the coronavirus has swept the nation, as we all know. My goals this lent were to do the Fast of Daniel and avoid electronics. We haven't really observed our Lenten promises as a family. I guess the stress of the coronavirus made us forget about Lent. Reguardless, Holy Week is here. This is a week where you can get back to your lenten promises and prepare for the crucifixtion of Jesus. Ask God what you can do to prepare. Pray the rosary daily, watch Mass daily, or make donations for nurses and doctors. Perhaps this can wrap up a bad lent. I just don't really know what else to say.

A Father Learning to Love: Satan: Lifting the Veil - Part 23: Death

No comments:

Post a Comment